Author Topic: Dino Wing Production  (Read 710 times)

PM 3D Animation

Dino Wing Production
« on: June 15, 2018, 10:03:23 am »
June 15, 2018, 10:03:23 am
Hello everyone  :-D
I'm coming back today with a simple project.

Dino Wing Production is an architectural project of an audiovisual association realized on SketchUp 18 and Lumion 8.

Dino Wing Production is an association whose goal is the production and realization of audiovisual and cinematographic artistic projects. Their ambitions are to build a close-knit team where everyone can express themselves through the camera's eye, but also to unite and federate around a passion that is video and cinema. Even before launching Dino Wing Production, they have accumulated more than 15 years of experience in the audiovisual field, from clip to commercials, but also to fiction, and have been able to work with professionals to cover events such as music festivals or various events fairs.

Being very close to the people who created Dino Wing Production and being in the same universe, the idea of ??the project was above all to make their association known through an animation by imagining their potential offices in a fictional context by showing their vision to work, their atmosphere, what they do. The structure of the building as well as the layout and design had to be in their image, just like the vision they had when they created Dino Wing.

More information about the project : http://www.pm3d-animation.fr/pages/architecture/dino-wing-production/

See you soon  ;)

Re: Dino Wing Production
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 10:13:44 am »
June 15, 2018, 10:13:44 am
Très joli travail bravo, belle vidéo pour cet espace très plaisant et agréable. Un ajout d'un léger motion blur aurait rendu les travelling et panoramique plus fluide ;)

Very nice work bravo, beautiful video for this very pleasant space. A slight addition of a blur motion would have made the tracking and panning more fluid ;)
Win 10 + i7 4770k @4.2Ghz + 32Go DDR3 + GTX 1080

PM 3D Animation

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 10:27:28 am »
June 15, 2018, 10:27:28 am
Merci beaucoup Bertrand.
Je suis d'accord avec vous que l'ajout de l'effet flou de mouvement aurait été mieux pour les plans panoramiques mais j'ai recommencé 2 ou 3 fois chaque rendu qui mettait entre 3 et 5 heures à calculer au final j'ai un peu laissé tombé certains effets ^^

Thank you very much Bertrand.
I agree with you that adding the motion blur effect would have been better for panorama shots, but I repeated 2 or 3 times each render which took between 3 and 5 hours to calculate that I have a little dropped some effects ^^

Crookster

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 10:46:23 am »
June 15, 2018, 10:46:23 am
A 'simple project' ? Wow !!  :o   Excellent texturing - lighting - attention to where the devil is - and most importantly a capture of how the building will actually feel. First class.

PM 3D Animation

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 03:34:32 pm »
June 15, 2018, 03:34:32 pm
Let's say that compared to my usual projects it remains simple  :D
I know it has defects between rendering time and others after a while I was tired of having to go to other things because my turn was for two weeks to render as a scene it took between 3 and 6 hours of rendering. Otherwise thank you :)

jezzerman

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 12:08:37 pm »
July 06, 2018, 12:08:37 pm
Excellent.

Did you colour grade this animation in Premier?  It looks really nice.  Attention to detail is top notch - love the 'goings on' in the background through the windows.

Francan

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 08:52:27 pm »
July 06, 2018, 08:52:27 pm
Trés belle vidéo. C'est réussi. Bravo PM 3D

Very nice video. It's successful. Bravo PM 3D

PM 3D Animation

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 09:45:21 am »
July 09, 2018, 09:45:21 am
Thank you jezzerman for watching it makes me happy that you liked
I realized editing on Vegas Pro, if that was your question ^^

Thank you very much Francan it makes me happy  :)
Merci beaucoup Francan ça me fait plaisir :)