July 25, 2019, 12:24:52 am
Are you installing the Lumion Trial or the commercial product for Lumion/Lumion Pro?
That message will mean that there is a lack of user permissions to complete all steps in the install process.
Please try the following:
1. Cancel the installer if it is still running.
2. Make sure you have at least 50GB of free file space on the install drive, usually C: drive.
3. Create a folder on the Desktop, call it say 'Lumion Install'.
4. Move all installer files to that folder, including the Download Manager file Lumion_9_5_Trial_Download.exe
5. Run the Download Manager again to check and verify and complete the download process.
Does that now work?