This forum is now closed.
Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Lumion Community
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in if your account was created before Feb 20 2020.
Otherwise, you will need to create a new Lumion Account at the new forum.

Author Topic: [Awaiting license registration] Lumion .exe has stopped working  (Read 223 times)

nuhaku

[Awaiting license registration] Lumion .exe has stopped working
« on: January 21, 2016, 08:15:03 am »
January 21, 2016, 08:15:03 am
Hello,
I have to chance little thing on my model in skp. I changed it and reload model into Lumion. After reloading some texture of skp building are gone, just black. That's why I open older version my file in Lumion. By opening the file I had the error Lumion.exe has stopped working. And it closed itself. After that, when I try to open my file, I have each time same error. Than I saw the same problem in your form. https://forum.lumion3d.com/general-discussion/lumion-exe-has-stopped-working/ I copied the file in Library file in an other file. After that I can open the file. All plants, car, people, movies with effects stay accept my imported model. There is a red questionmark, and white there missing files. when I want to reload model. I have same error missing file. When I copy the lib. lib.tex file into the Library file again, I have same error again "Lümion.exe has stopped workin."
I can import my model again but changing material took my 2 day. Is there any way to save material?
Thank you very much in advance.
I will be pleased, if we fix this problem. Thank you again.

Re: Lumion .exe has stopped working
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 08:25:28 am »
January 21, 2016, 08:25:28 am
Hi nuhaku

What version of Lumion and also SketchUp are you using?
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

nuhaku

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 08:31:29 am »
January 21, 2016, 08:31:29 am
Lumion 6 - I used skp 2016. But I save the file in 2014 for importing into lumion.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 08:50:25 am »
January 21, 2016, 08:50:25 am
Hi nuhaku, before we proceed, please follow the instructions in our FAQ topic: CLICK HERE IF YOU NEED SUPPORT on registering your license.

IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.