Author Topic: [Answered] License  (Read 53 times)

[email protected]

[Answered] License
« on: September 09, 2019, 02:24:17 am »
September 09, 2019, 02:24:17 am
Hello,
I had lumion but the license expired recently. I send proof of verification but got denied three times, but got denied. It is the same  proof of verification I sent to get the previous license. What can I do to update the license?

Thank you

Re: License
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 02:37:11 am »
September 09, 2019, 02:37:11 am
Hi [email protected]

Please enquire with SheerID, as they are managing the process and have the details of your applications.

Hint: I have had a look at the transcripts and the message you will have received is "The information on the document you submitted does not match the first and/or last name submitted on the verification form.". So it seems that maybe your full name (re L G G Jr) you have on your university and ID is not the same that you are using for the application?

In any case please contact SheerID to clarify what is needed.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

[email protected]

Re: [Answered] License
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 02:48:11 am »
September 09, 2019, 02:48:11 am
Hello,
I just send the proof of verification again with my name Lester Graham typed in and the same on my ID and class schedule. Would I be able to get  feedback  again?

Thank you

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 02:54:49 am »
September 09, 2019, 02:54:49 am
Once your resubmitted application has been processed then SheerID will update you on whether it was successful or they still need further information.

Sorry, we are not involved in that processing.

When we receive confirmation from SheerID that an application has been approved, then we automatically send out the Getting Started with Lumion email (generally within 5 minutes).

So if you do get approved, but do not receive our email, then first check in your spam or junk email bins, and for GMail also in the Promotions tab.

If it is not there, then let us know so we can arrange to resend it to possibly an alternative address.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

[email protected]

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 02:58:30 am »
September 09, 2019, 02:58:30 am
Hello,
Do you know how long Sheer ID takes to respond?
I sent them an email on September 4th but no response.

Thank you

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 03:18:59 am »
September 09, 2019, 03:18:59 am
Hi

I see that you have submitted further details and those are now flagged as "Pending" as at 15 minutes ago.

I do not know if the application requires a person at SheerID to review things or not, and given it is Sunday night where you are then I have no information about whether they staff SheerID for 24/7 processing of applications.

I have just refreshed the screen access I have and see it has yet again been rejected.  I suggest emailing or phoning them to see what is required.

[email protected]

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 03:21:37 am »
September 09, 2019, 03:21:37 am
Hello,
Would you happen to have the phone number for them?

Thank you

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 03:26:09 am »
September 09, 2019, 03:26:09 am
So they only offer written contact via their web site.  Please try their form.