Author Topic: [Awaiting Reply] Installed Lumion Trial expired before it started  (Read 31 times)

Outta1

[Awaiting Reply] Installed Lumion Trial expired before it started
« on: September 12, 2019, 01:38:35 am »
September 12, 2019, 01:38:35 am
I installed Lumion on my laptop and it did a benchmark and told me that my trial which I had just received the key for that day was expired.

My staff really wants me to ditch sketchup to join your community. I want to try the software out first and looking for some help.

Also just because I'm wondering and we could kill two birds with one stone. Do you do subscription services?

Thanks for the help.

Re: Installed Lumion Trial expired before it started
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 01:49:41 am »
September 12, 2019, 01:49:41 am
Hi Outta1

Thanks for your interest in Lumion.

Please wait whilst I look up our records on the license issued.

In meantime to answer your second question, no, sorry but subscriptions are not currently available.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

Re: Installed Lumion Trial expired before it started
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 01:55:29 am »
September 12, 2019, 01:55:29 am
I can see the Trial was activated 11 September at 22:18PM, so it should be good to go for the 14 days.

Has a Trial (any other Trial) been used on that PC previously?

Also, the Trial you have installed is the limited feature and content Trial.  There is a Pro Trial that we would recommend you have a look at.  See our Knowledge Base article:  Is there a Trial version of Lumion?
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.