Author Topic: [Awaiting reply] Downloading of trial version  (Read 118 times)

neel12344

[Awaiting reply] Downloading of trial version
« on: November 11, 2017, 05:51:14 pm »
November 11, 2017, 05:51:14 pm
I attempted to download lumion 8 trial but it goes beyond 100 % (see attachment). I feel this down-loader is not proper so give me other link to download it or tell me any other way to download it.
Thank you

Re: Downloading of trial version
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 06:38:03 pm »
November 11, 2017, 06:38:03 pm
Hi neel12344, sorry to hear you haven't been able to finish downloading the trial version of Lumion.

Please follow these instructions and let us know if they resolve the problem:

Knowledge Base article: Why is the Download Manager not working?

Thanks in advance.

neel12344

Re: [Awaiting reply] Downloading of trial version
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 12:45:14 pm »
November 12, 2017, 12:45:14 pm
I tried to download again today. But downloading happens again and again even after completion of 100%. In between i got one new file named ( LUMION 7.5 TRIAL.exe ) of size 1.9 MB. But when i run that file it shows error. ( image attached ). As per error i also changed folder but error still goes on. So i recommend that please send me the direct downloading link of whole setup of Lumion 8.0 trial. THANK YOU in advance.

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 01:46:51 pm »
November 12, 2017, 01:46:51 pm
Sorry, but there is no direct download link to the Trial version. :-\

The Download Manager will download your personal installation files that are tied to your license number.

The error messages you're seeing mean that something on your PC has prevented the Download Manager from finishing the download of the installation files. This is usually caused by over-zealous anti-virus/firewall software.

1) Please attach a screenshot of the installation files that have been downloaded so far.

2) Please confirm that you have whitelisted the Lumion Download Manager in your anti-virus and firewall software. Then right-click on the Download Manager and click on 'Run as administrator'.

3) If it still doesn't work, please forward the 'Getting started' email to uploads [at] lumion.com (replace [at] with @), so we can try to run your personal Download Manager on our PCs.

Thanks in advance.

neel12344

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 07:28:41 am »
November 13, 2017, 07:28:41 am
1) See attachment AAA. (left one is lumion download manager and right one is that downloaded file after completion of 100%)

2) I tried again today with that settings which you told me but still downloading of file not happen. See attachment BBB. Nothing is writing on Hard disk!

3) OK...  So, What i have to write in body text and subject in that mail to {uploads [at] lumion.com} ?

4) One more question outside this issue, If in future i get educational license of Lumion, than can i able to apply that license with this trial version of Lumion which is going to download ?

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 10:53:30 am »
November 13, 2017, 10:53:30 am
3) OK...  So, What i have to write in body text and subject in that mail to {uploads [at] lumion.com} ?

Hello again, you don't have to write anything - just click on the 'Forward' button in your email software. We'll know it's from you based on your email address. :)

4) One more question outside this issue, If in future i get educational license of Lumion, than can i able to apply that license with this trial version of Lumion which is going to download ?

No, Lumion Student Pro is a separate download with a different license. The Lumion Trial version is only a small, limited version of the full application.

Please follow these instructions:

1) Please delete this folder: C:\Users\administrator\AppData\Local\Lumion_7_5_TRIAL (This is where the Download Manager saves small .binpart files that are combined to big .bin files. Deleting the folder will force it to start from scratch again)

2) Please temporarily disable your internet connection and your anti-virus software. Then immediately enable Windows Defender as well as the internet connection. Right-click on the Lumion Download Manager executable file (.exe) and select 'Run as administrator'.

Does this resolve the problem?

DISCLAIMER:
We/Act-3D B.V. cannot be held responsible or liable if the steps above result in damage to your computers/software/network from an outside or unknown virus entering your system.