Author Topic: [Selling] Lumion 9.3 standard for 1500 euros  (Read 79 times)

Erikapigni

[Selling] Lumion 9.3 standard for 1500 euros
« on: February 07, 2020, 10:30:09 pm »
February 07, 2020, 10:30:09 pm
Hi

I’m selling my Lumion 9.3 standard license key.

I bought it in February 2019.

I have all the documents to confirm the acquisition.

Contact me here: [email protected]

Bye!!

Re: [For sale] Lumion 9.3 standard for 1500 euros
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 10:35:53 pm »
February 07, 2020, 10:35:53 pm
This is just to confirm that it's not a problem to sell Lumion License Keys if they're no longer needed.

For the buyer:
We can confirm that a Lumion 9 License Key is registered with [email protected] This does not provide proof of ownership. You are advised to request additional proof of ownership from the seller, for example a copy of the 2CheckOut or Lumion reseller receipt for the original sale.

We don't get involved in the money transfer, so make sure to use a reputable company for that. All that you'll need is a receipt for the money transfer to the seller.

In the unlikely event that the seller continues to use the License Key after the transfer, we would simply revoke the License Key and then issue a new License Key to the person who bought the License Key, so there is a safety net in case of abuse.

For the seller:
When the sale is made, forward the License Key number, and the name, address, company name etc of both the buyer and yourself as seller to our office: customerca[email protected]

My colleagues will then verify the details and facilitate the transfer of the License Key. We do not authorize the sale or transfer of a License Key.  We merely act on instructions from you to transfer the License Key.

If the buyer does not transfer the money, we would revoke the License Key and then issue a new License Key to the seller, so there is a safety net in case of abuse.

IMPORTANT:
Act-3D does not get involved, and is not a party to the sale/purchase of the License Key. We cannot be held liable for any issues arising from either party not meeting the terms of the agreement they have reached in their sale and purchase arrangement.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

molham_sa

Re: [Selling] Lumion 9.3 standard for 1500 euros
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 04:15:07 pm »
February 23, 2020, 04:15:07 pm
I am sending you an email now

Erikapigni

Re: [Selling] Lumion 9.3 standard for 1500 euros
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 06:49:29 pm »
February 23, 2020, 06:49:29 pm
Email received and answered