November 09, 2018, 06:28:56 pm
Lumion 9.0.1: Hotfix for Lumion 9.0
Happy Friday, everyone! We have prepared a hotfix for Lumion 9.0
and Lumion 9.0 Pro
which resolves a few issues that were discovered after version 9.0 was released. We're grateful to those of you who reported the issues and helped us test the hotfix.
Please follow the instructions in the following article to install it:Knowledge Base: Lumion 9.0.1: Hotfix for Lumion 9.0Resolved issues
- Imported Models now load as expected in Lumion on PCs where the Documents folder is re-directed to a network drive with an address that begins with \\.
- If the Editor Resolution is lower than 100%, the preview window in Photo, Movie and Panorama Mode no longer turns black when the Precipitation Effect has been assigned.
- SpeedRay Reflections now work as expected on Planar Reflections.
- Snow and rain in the Precipitation Effect are now blocked by objects when the models are placed higher than 320m / 1050 ft above 0.
- In Photo and Panorama Mode, it is now possible to enter Photo names with Japanese characters in the name fields below the Photo slots.
- The translations of Lumion have been updated.