November 09, 2011, 10:29:16 am
i am a little bit disappointed about prices/upgrade politics too.
first there was lumion and we gladly paid for it ...
than there came plugins we could pay for ..
than there was ultimate wich we could upgrade to..
now comes lumion 2.0 and we can upgrade to it.
besides every plugin has to be upgraded with it (which is complete nonsense to me.. )
thats still somewhere okay for me ( even if at first lumion seemed to be very fair priced ... now its a little bit different for me ..)
but there are still so many really basic but big issues with lumion 1.0 that will not be adressed in lumion 2.0
- no real transparencies
- no isometries or parallel cameras
- no grouping and saving/opening groups
- no possibility of saving in folders
- no possibilty of exporting movie effects and importing them in another project ..
- no possibility of changing textures for the objects in the library
- no possibility of rendering an exact frame from a movie
- if i render a movie several times it will always look different ( because the wind factor is always different at the beginning ( a movie effect or a wind-start-value would help much )
- no movie textures
- the impractical method of rotating, scaling, moving at the bottom of the menue
- and there is more i just didnt remind yet.
and now the possibility lumion team will leave lumion 1.0 as is and wont even fix the remaining bugs ...
to me it seems that lumion 2.0 is so much more eyecandy to impress, but no real important
update to the core and the useability of lumion.
please dont get me wrong i really love lumion its speed and its eyecande very much, but please adress a little more to the important things and dont leave lumion 1.0 as it is