July 04, 2018, 02:41:30 pm
Call for submissions
Act-3D B.V. is currently looking for Lumion models/scenes for promotional purposes.If you are interested in promoting your company and services, this is your chance.
The following model/scene types would be of interest:
- Urban planning.
Real, commercial architectural projects are preferred over fictional hobby projects.
The quality of the Lumion model/scene should be exceptional - or have the potential to become exceptional.Who can participate?
Anyone with a commercial or educational Lumion 8 license.Conditions:
If Act-3D B.V. chooses your model/scene, you agree to let Act-3D B.V. use, modify and distribute your submitted model/scene/textures for promotional purposes, for example:
- Using your submitted scenes/models as part of a demo scene in future versions of Lumion.
- Using your submitted scenes/models to demonstrate software made by Act-3D B.V. at tradeshows and other events.
- Using your submitted scenes/models in videos, articles and educational materials.
- Using your submitted scenes/models for other promotional purposes.
Your name/your company name and website address will be credited in the scene description if your model/scene is included as a demo scene in Lumion.
- You may use models and materials from the Lumion libraries but you must own the rights to all other models/scenes/textures that you submit.
- If your model/scene is selected, you will be asked to remove all non-Lumion models/textures that were not created by you.
- The original model file, for example the Revit, Sketchup or ArchiCAD file.
- Any textures that you have created for the model/scene.
- The Lumion scene file (if available).
- A brief description of the project, i.e. the purpose, location, design briefing, results (did it win a bidding competition, has it been built already, was there a response from the client or other stakeholders).
- The files and project description should be uploaded to a filehost, e.g. wetransfer.com, and the download link should be forwarded to [email protected]
Your submissions should be sent before the 1st of August, 2018.
Act-3D B.V. will contact you via email to let you know if your submitted scene/model has been selected for the promotion.