November 08, 2017, 06:24:41 am
The following export/import plugins have been updated as part of the release for Version 8.0.DWG To Lumion Bridge 2018
The plug-in is available on this page:https://lumion.com/dwg-loader.html
ArchiCAD To Lumion Bridge
- Now supports DWG files from AutoCAD 2018.
Please use the new 'ArchiCAD To Lumion Bridge' plug-ins for ArchiCAD 20 and 21 on this page:https://lumion.com/archicad-exporters.html
Lumion Plug-In for Revit 2.0.3
- Exported model names that include Japanese characters are now exported without any problems.
The plug-in is available on this page:https://lumion.com/revit-exporters.html
Changes & Resolved Errors:
- Revit 2018 no longer causes Revit to crash when updating a LiveSync model in a user-submitted scene.
- Certain IFC symbol components in a user-submitted Revit model are now exported to Lumion as separate surfaces.
- Certain parts of surfaces in a user-submitted Revit model are no longer facing the wrong way in Lumion.
- Certain parts of surfaces in a user-submitted Revit RFA model are no longer facing the wrong way in Lumion.
- Section box changes are now transferred instantly to Lumion in a 'LiveSync' model.
- The memory calculation function has been improved when exporting a 'LiveSync' model to Lumion.
- The performance of certain 'LiveSync' models from Revit has been improved further.
- A ceiling made from a basic plane in Revit 2018 (and not a solid) no longer displays in Lumion as a bright surface.
- The 'Finish Bumps' slider amount is now transferred correctly to the LiveSync model in Lumion.
This list of fixes is also listed in the 'Changes & Resolved Errors' section: IMPORTING & EXPORTING of the Release Notes for V8