April 26, 2019, 06:15:24 pm
Call for submissions
Act-3D B.V. is currently looking for Lumion models/scenes for promotional purposes.If you are interested in promoting your company and services, this is your chance.
The following model/scene types would be of interest:
- Urban planning.
Real, commercial architectural projects are preferred over fictional hobby projects.
The quality of the Lumion model/scene should be exceptional - or have the potential to become exceptional.Who can participate?
Anyone with a valid commercial or educational Lumion license.Conditions:
If Act-3D B.V. chooses your model/scene, you agree to let Act-3D B.V. use, modify and distribute your submitted model/scene/textures for promotional purposes, for example:
- Using your submitted scenes/models as part of a demo scene in future versions of Lumion.
- Using your submitted scenes/models to demonstrate software made by Act-3D B.V. at tradeshows and other events.
- Using your submitted scenes/models in videos, articles and educational materials.
- Using your submitted scenes/models for other promotional purposes.
As a valued forum user you will get a 25% discount for a new license or seat for an existing license or an upgrade to an existing license, should your model be selected for us, up to a maximum of 4 models: resulting potentially in value amounting to a free license/extra seat. This discount may also be used for the next major update of Lumion.
If you choose so your name/your company name and website address will be credited in the scene description if your model/scene is included as a demo scene in Lumion.Example:Permission Requirements:
Information about the models or scenes:
- You may use models and materials from the Lumion libraries but you must own the rights to all other models/scenes/textures that you submit.
- If your model/scene is selected, you will be asked to remove all non-Lumion models/textures that were not created by you.
How to Submit your models/scenes:
- The original model file, for example the Revit, Sketchup or ArchiCAD file.
- Any textures that you have created for the model/scene.
- The Lumion scene file (if available).
- A brief description of the project, i.e. the purpose, location, design briefing, results (did it win a bidding competition, has it been built already, was there a response from the client or other stakeholders).
- Upload files and project description to a filehost, e.g. wetransfer.com.
- Forward the download link to [email protected]
Act-3D B.V. will contact you via email to let you know if your submitted scene/model has been selected for the promotion.