Author Topic: 3D Architectural Awards 2011  (Read 3313 times)

Angela

3D Architectural Awards 2011
« on: May 12, 2011, 11:53:56 am »
May 12, 2011, 11:53:56 am
CGarchitect.com is once again hosting the 8th annual Architectural 3D Awards. The winners will be awarded at the exclusive awards trophy at Mundos Digitales Conference 2011 in La Coruna, Spain and be given over $54,000 in prizes by our generous competition sponsors. The competition is open to everyone in the Architectural Visualization industry to highlight the best imagery, animations and real-time projects done in 2010/2011.

This year's awards will be divided into three categories: Still Imagery and Animation/Film and Real-Time. From the submitted entries a panel of expert judges will select the top five nominees in each category. The winner of each category will be awarded the exclusive CGarchitect.com 3D AWARDS trophy during the Mundos Digitales Conference.

Hurry! Entries close 20 May 2011 and win your own LUMION license!!

Further information can be found in here: http://3dawards.cgarchitect.com/

Brown11

Re: 3D Architectural Awards 2011
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 07:07:22 am »
August 12, 2011, 07:07:22 am
I am getting better in unity game engine but the meshes i use are always standard meshes or ugly made with cubes and spheres. So i am looking for a easy to use for beginners 3d modeling and animating program that doesn't take weeks to learn how to use it. Blender is way to complicated and google sketch-up is not that good for making trees and crates and rocks but only for architecture. Cheetah 3d looks very user friendly but it's only for MAC. I know i can get the student version of 3ds max or maya but then i have to log in on the website and every time i do that i just get a blank screen. Even if i go to another computer.

3D Architecture