April 03, 2017, 03:31:18 pm
Lumion Plug-In 2.0.1 for Revit has now been released
Thanks for your feedback, error reports and patience since Lumion Plug-In 2.0 for Revit
was released on March 20.Lumion Plug-In 2.0.1 for Revit
includes a number of error fixes and improvements:
Click here to download the new Lumion Plug-In 2.0.1 for Revit 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- LiveSync: Linked Revit files now work as expected.
- LiveSync: Updating parametric family objects now works as expected.
- LiveSync: Moving objects now works as expected after switching between 3D views.
- LiveSync: The Tint property is now transferred correctly for the 'Water' material.
- DAE export: Three user-submitted Revit models can now be exported to DAE format.
- DAE export: A texture in a user-submitted scene is now straight instead of zig-zagging a little.
Best regards from all of us at Act-3D!